ARTIS Gilding & Restoring
Artis Gilding & Restoring seeks always to handle privacy protocol and the trust of its clients seriously and responsibly. For this reason, through the present document, we wish to provide you with all of the necessary information concerning the manner in which we collect, protect, use, save and process your personal information through our website and its mobile version intended for cell phone access. These websites exist in order to facilitate communication so that we can provide our customers with the best possible service. Additionally, you are able to communicate with us at any time using the e-mail address [email protected] .
The site ARTISGR.SHOP is not liable for the collection and use of your personal information by these other third-party websites. ARTISGR.SHOP is registered as an individual business in Greece. Its registered office is located in Thessaloniki.
- WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHO CAN GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERED ABROAD?
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- WHAT IS IN EFFECT FROM 25 MAY 2018?
- HELLENIC DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
- HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH US
- 2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU?
- 3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- 4. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YORU PERSONAL DATA?
- 5. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- 6. WHO CAN GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- 7. ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED ABROAD?
- 8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- 9. WHAT IS IN EFFECT FROM 25 MAY 2018?
- 11. HELLENIC DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
- 12. HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH US
Our Company collects (1) registration data, during the process of either registering for our site or for a Service provided by the Company, (2) public data and publications that you share by means of a Service of the Company, (3) data that you have given permission to be shared on social networking platforms as well as with the Company, (4) data of your activity when you access and interact with a service of the Company. In more detail, the Company collects the following types of data from and about you:
- Registration data, which is the information you provide in order to register for a Service of the Company, i.e. in order to create an account, to publish comments or receive our newsletter. Registration information can include, for example, name, surname, e-mail address, sex, country, zip code and date of birth.
- Public data and publications, which are comprised of comments or content that you may have published through the Services of our Company and the accompanying personal data, which may include your pseudonym, username, comments or status, profile information or photograph. This approved information and related publications are always public, which means that they are available to everyone and may appear in the search results yielded by external search engines.
- Activity data. When you obtain access and interact with our Company’s Service, we may collect specific information related to these visits. For example, in order to make possible your connection with our Company’s Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, your device and your web browser, potentially including your IP address, type of web browser and other hardware or software information. If you obtain access to the services of the Company by cell phone or other device, we may collect the unique identifier of this device, which has been assigned to this particular device, data of geographic distribution and other transaction data about this particular device. Additionally, we may collect cookies and other tracking technology (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons and “Flash cookies” from Adobe Flash). These technologies may be used in the collection and storage of information about the user, on your part, of the Company Services, such as, for example, the pages that you have visited, video and other content that you have seen, search terms that you have submitted and advertisements that you have viewed. For more information, search our Policy regarding Cookies.
- Data from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with data from other sources, such as publicly available data about your activity, both online and offline, from social media platforms and commercially available sources.
We do not collect:
- Sensitive information: we ask that you not send us or reveal to us sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information about your racial or ethnic background, political views, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or your union participation) to our Company’s Services by means of these Services or by any other means.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies “remember” your preferences while browsing our company’s site, so that we can suggest to you products suitable to your needs. With these cookies, you enjoy a personalized version of ARTISGR.SHOP, with the result that you are able to find more easily what you are looking for.
We use the personal data that we collect from you regarding your person:
- In order to provide Services and Functions that our Company offers in the best possible fashion,
- To measure, analyse and improve these Services and Functions of the Company,
- To improve your experience of the Services provided by the Company (both online as well as offline), by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting,
- So that we can allow you to comment on content and submit your criticism and observations,
- So that we can provide customer service and answer your questions,
- For the purposes of conforming to existing laws or legal processes and/or in order to comply with demands from competent governmental authorities.
- In order to complete a corporate exchange such as a proposed or real reorganisation, merger, sale, consortium, transfer or other distribution of the whole or part of the Company’s activities, assets or stocks of the business (including bankruptcy or similar proceedings). For example, if the Company takes part in the merger or transfer of the whole or part of its activities, the Company may reveal and transfer your personal data to the party or parties which are participating in the exchange as party of this exchange,
- To allow the functioning of social exchange – if you connect or are connected with the Services of the Company through an account on a social media platform, we may share your username, photograph and your “likes”, as well as your activities and your comments with other users of the Company Services and with your friends that are connected via your social media platform. Additionally, we may share the same personal data with social media platform service provider, (not necessary)
- So that we can send (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, chat and social media platforms), with your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial announcements related to the Services of the Company.
- So that we can send, with your prior consent, commercial announcements tailored to your interests and needs through different means of communication mentioned in point (i) above.
We may use anonymous data or data that do not identify you personally, even indirectly for whatever purpose or we may share that data with third parties while protecting your anonymity (i.e. statistics).
Our processing of your personal data occurs for the purposes:
On the other hand, the processing of your personal data for other purposes:
- Of Section 3, point 9), in which this processing is up to your own discretion, but without your consent, it is impossible to connect any of your accounts on social media platforms with the Service of the Company. To this end, it is necessary to connect to the Company Service using a different mechanism.
- Of Section 3, points 10) and 11), in which this processing again is up to your own discretion, but without your consent, it is is impossible for the Company and/or third parties to provide you with general commercial announcements of the Company and services/products or announcements from third parties based on your interests and needs, as well as to provide you with services with the same business name.
You may recall at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3, points 9) through 11) by sending a message of notification to the e-mail address provided in Section 11 below.
Your personal data undergoes processing both through electronic as well as non-automatic means and is protected with appropriate security measures, making use of the latest technologies and taking into account the cost of realising it, but also the nature, field, framework and purpose of this processing. Specifically, our Company uses appropriate administrative, technical measures, which pertain to its staff, as well as natural measures that seek to protect personal information in its possession, from loss, theft and non-authorised use, publication or modification.
For the purposes listed above in Section 3 in accordance with and within the limits of the regulations of Section 7 below, The Company may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients within or outside of the European Union:
- With third party service providers, entrusted with the activities of collecting and processing data, when it is demanded by existing laws.
- With connected or cooperating partner companies in their capacity as responsible for data processing or as processors of data.
Data may be transferred to countries within and outside the European Economic Area and particularly to America. The European Union recognises that certain countries outside the EEA provide a sufficient level of data protection in accordance with EEA standards. A full catalogue of these countries is available at the address http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm .
You have the right, at any moment, to:
- Receive confirmation about what your personal information is and to be notified about its content and origin, to verify its accuracy and seek its correction, updating or modification.
- Seek its deletion, anonymity or the limitation of the processing of any personal data that has undergone processing in violation of enforced Law.
- Oppose its processing, in all cases, of your personal data for legal reasons.
You can send your request to the address referenced in Section 11 below. In your request, please include your personal information – e-mail address, name, address and telephone number and make unambiguously clear the information that you would like to have access to, change, update, cancel or delete.
We remind you that even after the cancellation of your account, or if you ask that we delete your personal data, copies of certain information from your account may remain visible in certain cases in which, for example, you have shared information on social media platforms or other services or, for example, when maintaining certain copies is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or for the purposes of legal defence. On account of the nature of temporary storage technology, your account may not be immediately accessible to others. Additionally, we may preserve information in created security copies regarding your account on our servers, for some interval of time after the cancellation or deletion request, in order to fully comply with existing legislation.
Furthermore, you may revoke your consent with regards to:
In all of the above cases, we may communicate with you and seek further information from you, if this is necessary for the proper fulfilment of your request. Additionally, the rights described below in Section 9 are now in effect as of 25 March 2018.
As of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been passed into law and the following clauses are now in effect:
- Legal storage periods for your personal data
- The data collected for purposes listed in Section 3, point 10) are stored in a form allowing identification of the subjects of that data, only for the period required for the purposes of processing your personal data. Personal data may be stored for greater periods of time, as long as these personal data will undergo processing for archival purposes serving the interest of the public good, for purposes of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes, in accordance with article 89 / paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation and as long as the appropriate technical and organizational measures are implemented, which the present regulation requires for the safeguarding of the rights and freedoms of the subject of the data (“limitation of the period of storage”).
At the end of the period of storage, your personal data will be deleted, made anonymous or destroyed.
- Additional Rights
- Ask the company to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in the case that:
- You doubt the accuracy of those personal data, until we take the appropriate measures to correct or verify their accuracy.
- The processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal data.
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the creation, exercise or defence of legal requests.
- You are opposed to the processing on account of legal interests, awaiting verification with regard to if the Company has urgent legitimate reasons to continue the processing.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data,
- Seek the deletion of your personal data without unjustifiable delay,
- Submit a denunciation to the competent supervisory authority for the protection of data.
If you have any questions regarding the legislation surrounding your personal data or if you believe that your rights have been violated, you may address your query to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Leof. Kifisias 1, Athens 11523, tel. (+30) 2106475600 or at the electronic address www.dpa.gr .